学生健康服务 provides quality health care, 健康的编程, and counseling and psychological services to 澳门皇冠官方app杜波依斯分校 students. Our goal is to help enhance students' physical and mental health as well as assess and treat illness and injury. All students registered for the current semester are eligible for services.
The following health services are offered free to all 澳门皇冠官方app杜波依斯分校 students:
- Routine health services for minor illnesses and injuries
- Referral to the campus physician or to family doctor for primary medical care for serious injuries and acute illnesses
- Mental health counseling services
- Referral and liaison services with outside health agencies
- 健康 history forms/information-as-required for admission and registration to 澳门皇冠官方app
- Rest area for ill students
- 信息 programs relating to health, 药物, 控制体重, 压力, 吸烟, 心理健康, 计划生育, 避孕, sexually transmitted diseases, 健康咨询, 等.
- Free literature, including information brochures on various health issues
All student health records are confidential. No information may be released without the written consent of a student.
- Call the 24/7 Crisis Line at 1(877) 229-6400
- Text the 24/7 Crisis Text Line:: Text "LIONS" to 741741
- Call the Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386
- Link for more information on Trevor Chat and Trevor Text
澳门皇冠官方app requires that all incoming undergraduate and graduate students be immunized against measles, 流行性腮腺炎, 和风疹. All Students must submit proof of immunizations prior to their arrival on campus. 另外, the University strongly urges all students to be immunized against COVID-19 (primary series and booster).
To submit: log into myUHS using your 澳门皇冠官方app access credentials, and upload image files of your official immunization records and, 如果适用的话, any positive antibody titer blood test results. 问题? Contact University Park by calling (814) 863-1975 or email (电子邮件保护).
For additional immunization information and submission requirements, go to the 免疫合规 web page.
健康 Insurance Advocate
All students must submit health insurance information annually AFTER enrolling in classes. Log on to Lion Path (lionpath.事业单位.edu) select 'My information', then '健康 Insurance' from the menu on the right. Provide policy details using the information found on your health insurance card.
For additional information on immunization requirements, waiver forms and submission instructions please visit:
The Student Insurance Advocate is stationed in the Student 健康 Center on the University Park campus but will travel periodically to the Commonwealth Campuses to provide support. Commonwealth Campus students can consult with the Student Insurance Advocate via video chat, 电子邮件或电话. 个别学生, 家庭, faculty/staff or student groups can schedule a time to talk with the Student Insurance Advocate by emailing (电子邮件保护) 或致电814-865-7467. The Advocate is also available to schedule a face-to-face, or video/zoom appointment.